As 2016 gradually winds to an end, many Nigerian
religious leaders have been churning out prophecies
that are meant to be earth-shaking.
One of such prophecies state that the First Lady,
Aisha Buhari, risks being poisoned by “Aso Rock
According to the President of Omega Fire
Ministry, Apostle John Suleman, in his 50
prophecies for 2017, Aisha must be wary for her
As reported by Daily Post and other online media,
Suleman, in a statement issued by his Public
Communications Advisor, Phrank Shaibu, said
some ‘forces’ in Aso Rock were planning to poison
Aisha and that the same ‘forces’ will alienate vice-
president Yemi Osinbajo.
The prophecy states that the “Aso Villa forces” will
make attempts to remove Osinbajo from office, but
they won’t succeed.
The Apostle also said that “God will humble Buhari
in 2017;” and that Mr. President will be bereaved
in 2017. He did not elaborate, however.
A summarly of the prophecies, with focus on Nigeria
and the world at large, is as follows:
1. I see terrorism on the increase
2. Federal Government of Nigeria should not relax
yet on Boko Haram. It’s a deception.
3. Buhari to face impeachment threats.
4. America and China to have major face-off
5. Crude Oil to flow in Northern Nigeria.
6. Abuja to experience major fire explosion.
7. Donald Trump to face impeachment attempt as
members of congress are divided on his style of
8. I see an airplane that has Nigeria’s logo (national
9. Things will pick up a bit in Nigeria but hunger
10. I saw people crying over Bamanga Tukur
11. Buhari will be bereaved in 2017.
12. Ecobank, Diamond, Fidelity, GTB to retrench
13. President Buhari’s health needs attention.
14. 2017 budget will have crises.
15. More judges to be humiliated.
16. MMM to dupe more Nigerians and I see court
17. Dollar to exchange for N615.
18. Recession in Nigeria to become depression in
19. MTN and Glo to face hardship.
20. A former First Lady of Nigeria needs prayers
over her health.
21. Forces in Aso Rock planning to poison current
First Lady (Aisha Buhari)
22. I saw huge number of Chibok girls released;
some of them with kids
23. Nnamdi Kanu’s detention to cause international
crises. God is angry with Buhari for the continued
24. Donald Trump to favour Israel. American
Embassy in Israel to be moved to Jerusalem.
25. Liberian election: CONTINUITY.
26. Ghana’s new president to send many to jail.
27. Buhari and Senate to have crucial
28. Nigeria’s Budget will be delayed.
29. I see killings in Ekiti.
30. EFCC to come after National Assembly
members in Nigeria in a politically motivated arrests
because of their refusal to confirm Magu.
31. I see kidnappers entering schools.
32. Nigeria will lose a great man of God and the
New Year is when the Nigerian government will
fight the Church like never before.
33. Some terrorists will be arrested in Lagos.
34. Traditional rulers indicted and arrested for
35. Lufthansa, Dana Air, Ghana Air, Aero
Contractors… I see staff protests.
36. America to have financial crises.
37. A serving cabinet minister in Nigeria will die.
38. Nigeria to secure foreign funds.
39. Doctors will embark on strike in Nigeria.
40. A new mega party in Nigeria will swallow up
41. I see a new leadership for the APC in
42. I see the DSS being taken to court.
43. France, Spain, Russia to pray against train
going off the rail.
44. I saw a huge school building collapse.
45. Nollywood to pray. They will get help but will
lose two major people. The Yoruba movie industry
too; but prayer can avert it.
46. Fulani herdsmen again! Taraba, Benue, Imo
and Jigawa states.
47. Kogi State to organise state prayers to avoid
major deaths and natural disasters.
48. Edo State; major celebration but pray against
49. I see presidents being removed in Africa, I see
presidents being installed.
50. Two times, Nigeria’s vice president, Yemi
Osinbajo, will face removal from office. They will
alienate him and they will make attempts to remove
him. But God will humble Buhari